JACL Weekly Digest
The latest edition of the JACL Weekly Digest can be found below.
Sign up for JACL emails
or subscribe with this link.
Included in this week’s digest: JACL Submits Amicus Brief to SCOTUS to Oppose Muslim Travel Ban Korematsu, Hirabayashi, and Yasui Families Submit Amicus Brief to Supreme Court to Oppose Muslim Travel Ban NAPABA Leads 62 APA Bar Associations in Supreme Court Amicus Brief Challenging President’s Revised Muslim and Refugee Ban JACL Continues…
Featured in this week’s digest:
- Introduction from Executive Director
- JACL and The Dream Act
- Supporting Hurricane Harvey Victims
- Announcing 2017-2018 Mineta and Inouye Fellows
- 75th Anniversary of Puyallup Assembly Center
- JACL Condemns Pardon of Joe Arapaio
- Charlottesville Response
- Local Spotlight: Seattle
- Upcoming News & Announcements
View in full here.